We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Arc’teryx Gamma AR Pant – Women’s and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: 95 (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.8 stars
Expert Rating: 4.6 stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 53
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- High-quality materials and construction create a long-lasting and durable product.
- Very comfortable for all-day use.
- Provides plenty of mobility for use during outdoor activities.
- The fit is flattering and stylish for use on and off the trail.
- Very breathable to keep your temperature regulated in a variety of conditions.
- Water-resistant to keep you dry during light precipitation.
- DWR protects against light precipitation.
- The hand pockets do not interfere with the climbing harness for ample functionality.
- The belt is adjustable to create a snug and secure fit.
- Cuffs are adjustable to seal in the warmth during use.
- The pants contain three zippered pockets for secure storage.
- The fabric has 4-way stretch for complete movement and articulation.
- Offers plenty of movement and mobility for outdoor activities.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of the sizing running a bit small, making it hard to purchase online.
- No ankle cuff zips to secure the fit around your ankles, which some users may not like.
The Arc’teryx Gamma AR Pant for women is a lightweight, comfortable, and mobile pant that provides stretch and a flexible fit for a variety of outdoor activities. Despite some sizing issues, if you try this pant on in-person you can ensure a snug fit, benefit from the water-resistant material, DWR coating, and ample storage possibilities.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1, 2.