We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Marmot Gravity Softshell Jacket – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 212
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Keeps you warm during cold conditions.
- Features a waist cord with the adjusters in the hand pockets for added functionality.
- The lining is soft and cozy against your skin.
- Features a pocket on the sleeve for quick and easy access to small gear.
- Durable for long-term use over multiple seasons.
- Keeps you warm without adding extra bulk for a sleek and stylish look.
- The fit makes it easy to layer in very cold conditions or wear as a stand-alone in warmer weather.
- Versatile to wear on the mountain or around town due to the style.
- Stylish for use around town or on the trails/mountain.
- Resists moisture when using during humid weather or during exercise.
- The wrist closures help keep cold weather and snow out of the sleeves.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Not the best choice for wearing as a stand-alone layer in very cold weather.
- You may need to try-on before purchasing to make sure the size and fit is correct for your body type.
- The fit is very snug and might not be the easiest layering option.
- The material is not very stretchy, so it might not be great for activities that require ample mobility.
- Not very breathable, making it not the top choice for intense exercise.
The Marmot Gravity Softshell Jacket for women is a stylish, versatile, and warm option that works well for layering during cold weather. With a stylish and sleek look that makes this jacket suitable for wearing on the trails, mountains, or around town, this softshell is a good choice for those who want a do-it-all option.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.