We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Patagonia Down Sweater Pullover Hoodie – Women’s and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: 88 (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.5 stars
Expert Rating: 4.3 stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 95
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Contains front pockets for easy storage of small gear items.
- Stylish for use on the trails or around town.
- Slides well over shirts for easy layering depending on the weather conditions.
- The fit provides enough room in the shoulders for ample mobility.
- Provides warmth without being too bulky for activities.
- Cozy and warm to keep you comfortable during cold weather.
- Provides extra warmth for layering during cold days.
- Features high-quality materials and construction for long-term use.
- The outer material is burly ripstop to prevent snags and tears.
- Uses DWR treatment for protection against light precipitation.
- The felt-lined neck provides extra warmth and protects against cold gusts of wind.
- Versatile for wearing around the house, around town, or trail/outdoor use.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Not very lightweight or packable for long-term backpacking trips.
- The hood is not hat or helmet-compatible for extra warmth.
- Might need to try-on before purchasing to get the correct fit and sizing.
- Not an ultralight jacket for storing during backpacking or long hiking trips.
The Patagonia Down Sweater Pullover Hoodie for women is a durable, warm, and stylish option that works well for layering during cold days or around town after an outdoor adventure. For those who want a layering option that is long-lasting and functional, this could be a good choice.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1, 2, 3.