We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Black Diamond Stance Pant – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 27
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Keeps you warm and dry in wet conditions and prolonged precipitation.
- Features full-length zippers for ample breathability.
- Very warm to keep you comfortable in cold conditions.
- Dry out fast after getting wet for efficiency during overnight trips.
- Packs down small into your bag for easy transportation.
- Features high-quality materials and construction for a long-lasting product.
- Features full-length zippers for extra breathability.
- The Primaloft material is soft, cozy, and comfortable for all-day use.
- Features elastic grip cuffs to seal in the warm weather and keep out cold winds.
- Keeps you warm in extremely cold conditions.
- Harness-compatible for added functionality.
- Features cuff guards with tough nylon for additional durability.
- Contains a cargo pocket for storage of bigger gear items.
- The fit and construction makes these pants great for ice climbing.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of the pants not fitting like some of the previous versions, which can throw off your sizing choice.
- The sizing chart for the waist may be too big, meaning you might need to size down if you purchase online.
- Not very compressible, so may not be the best choice as an emergency layer to stow away in your pack for long trips.
The Black Diamond Stance Pant for men is a durable, heavy-duty, and warm option that works well for cold conditions and inclement weather. Despite having some sizing issues, this pant provides ample comfort, temperature regulation, and durability for long-lasting use over multiple seasons.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.