We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Arc’teryx Delta LT Zip-Neck Fleece Pullover – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 119
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The logo has been moved to the front, which enhances the style, if that’s something you like.
- The seams and stitching are high-quality and long-lasting.
- Features a small pocket on the sleeve for convenient storage of items.
- Provides comfort and good warmth for the weight.
- The large front zipper aids in ventilation and breathability.
- Usable as a high-loft base-layer for additional warmth in cold conditions.
- Can be worn as a very thin mid-layer for easy layering and mobility.
- The construction and material make this a versatile option for 4-season use.
- The jacket’s construction and fleece used make it versatile and non-bulky.
- Comfortable and soft against your skin in cold climates.
- Provides enough temperature regulation to wear comfortably as a mid-layer without overheating or getting too cold.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Multiple reports of the newest version being shorter and boxier than previous years.
- Some reports of fitting a bit small around the shoulders, which limits mobility.
The Arc’teryx Delta LT Zip-Neck Fleece Pullover for men is a versatile, stylish, and high-quality option that works well as a mid-layer or baselayer for layering. Despite many reports of the fit being shorter and boxier than previous years, if you find a fit that works for you, this pullover can provide ample warmth and comfort during very cold conditions.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.