We’ve read the reviews across the web for the The North Face Condor Triclimate Jacket – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 167
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Comfortable and warm for all-day use.
- Mobile and stretchy enough to provide a full range of motion during use.
- Lightweight for easy layering and packing abilities to bring on longer trips.
- Versatile to wear during a wide range of temperatures and seasons.
- Fashionable for wearing around town or on the mountain.
- Features Velcro cuffs for adjustability and sealing in the warmth.
- The hood can tuck away when not in use for added functionality.
- The collar has a brushed chin guard for softness against your skin.
- The hood fit is customizable for a snug and protective fit against prolonged precipitation.
- Contains two core vents for ample breathability and temperature regulation to keep you comfortable.
- The waist has a hem cinch-cord to create a snug fit.
- Technical enough for advanced use during prolonged outdoor expeditions.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Might not provide as much waterproofing as advertised, since some moisture and water can seep through the jacket.
The North Face Condor Triclimate Jacket for men is a comfortable, mobile, and protective option that works well for beginners and experts alike due to the technical properties. With ample breathability, adjustability, and versatility, this jacket can keep you comfortable in a wide range of temperature conditions during any kind of outdoor adventure.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.