We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Burton Wheelie Double Deck 86L Rolling Gear Bag and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 5
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Features clear compartments that are in both openings of the bag for easy separating of small items.
- Easy to pull due to the skate wheels, increasing the efficiency and ease-of-use.
- The construction and materials of the bag are high-quality and long-lasting.
- The bag is aesthetic and stylish for all-day use.
- Able to fit multiple pieces of equipment inside to carry all of your necessary gear.
- Very durable and heavy-duty for tough use.
- Versatile to take anywhere due to style and high-quality construction.
- Features internal zip panels with a neoprene skirt that allows packing adjustability.
- Features sturdy skateboard wheels that work on a variety of terrain.
- The hardshell backing protects against impacts and tough use.
- Contains gussets at all four front corners for ample durability.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Heavy when compared to other storage and luggage options.
- The top handle may be a bit short for tall users to grab easily.
- Despite having a lot of space to store your gear, the space-planning is not the most efficient in this bag.
- The bag may be a bit over-styled for some users’ preferences.
The Burton Wheelie Double Deck 86L Rolling Gear Bag is a heavy-duty, durable, and organized option that works well for hauling multiple items of gear safely. Despite being heavy when compared to other luggage options and lacking storage efficiency, this option could work well for those who want a sturdy, well-built, high-quality, and long-lasting rolling gear bag to haul heavy items.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.