We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Fabric Line Race Saddle and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 17
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Provides plenty of comfort in the saddle for all-day rides.
- The channel down the middle of the saddle provides pressure relief.
- The pressure relief means you don’t need to be constantly shifting your weight in the saddle to remain comfortable over multiple hours.
- Provides enough flex for a complete range of motion.
- Features a waterproof microfiber cover for light weather protection.
- Great value for the high-quality materials and construction that you get.
- Contains additional pressure relief for all-day comfort on the saddle.
- Contains a wide range of prices and options for additional versatility depending on your needs.
- The edges are rounded and not sharp to prevent rubbing against your legs.
- Comes in various color options for complete personalization.
- Features plenty of flex for full movement and mobility.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of issues with defects and getting in touch with the company for customer support.
- Not the lightest option on the market when compared to other similar choices.
- The specialized titanium version will only provide minimal weight savings for a higher price.
- Might not be narrow enough for some user’s preferences.
The Fabric Line Race Saddle is a comfortable, flexible, and versatile option that works well for providing all-day comfort in a variety of weather conditions and ride durations. Despite this saddle being a bit heavier than other similar choices on the market, this saddle can provide ample comfort for long endurance rides due to the pressure-relief construction.