We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Garmin Forerunner 735XT and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 1842
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Waterproof to remain functional after prolonged precipitation.
- Features a built-in GPS for running and tracking your distance.
- Compatible with a Garmin Connect Mobile app to make it easy to customize your watch face for complete personalization.
- Contains a Pool Swim function to count the distance and time of your swim workout session.
- The watch is easy to use and has an easy set-up for added functionality.
- Very lightweight for all-day comfort.
- Feature a long battery life for all-day functionality.
- Contains a multisport mode to switch between various sports.
- Features a color display that is vibrant and easy to see.
- Features all-day tracking to keep an eye on your stats and data throughout the day.
- The battery life lasts up to 14 hours in training mode for all-day use.
- The GPS is accurate for easy run and cycle tracking.
- Lightweight, but remains durable to use during intense activity.
- Charging is very simple by using the USB cable.
- Works especially well for triathlon training and racing.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The weather widget is not as dynamic or detailed as other options on the market.
- The plastic material may not be what some users are looking for in terms of looks and style.
- Some users may not like the plastic feel against your skin.
- Does not contain an altimeter or barometer for accurate elevation readings.
- The heart rate monitoring is not completely accurate when getting it form the wrist.
- The elevation data from this watch is not accurate, so may not work well for avid trail runner or hikers.
- Expensive when compared to other options on the market.
The Garmin Forerunner 735XT is a waterproof, functional, and lightweight option that is comfortable and long-lasting for all-day use. Despite lacking some high-tech features for elite athletes, this watch is easy to use and highly compatible.