We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Giro Riddance Mid Cycling Shoe – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 13
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very comfortable for all-day use.
- Features plenty of ventilation and breathability for warm and humid weather.
- Durable to withstand tough terrain and last multiple seasons.
- Contains additional ankle height to protect against outdoor terrain.
- The Vibram is very sticky to grip on a wide range of surfaces.
- The laces are soft and easy to pull for quick tightening.
- Features extra rubber on the toe and heel for added protection and grip.
- The power strap provides plenty of adjustability for a snug and secure fit.
- Features high-quality leather materials and construction for a durable and high-end shoe.
- Breathable and contains ample ventilation for use in hot and humid temperatures.
- The fit is true to size for ease of finding your shoe online or in-store.
- Durable for long-lasting use over multiple seasons.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The shoes did not do a great job of flexing or fitting the off-camber terrain for comfortable hiking and off-bike shoes.
- Provides less grip than other cycling shoes.
- At the high end of the price spectrum when compared to the competition.
The Giro Riddance Mid Cycling Shoe for men is a comfortable, durable, and high-grip shoe that provides a snug and stable fit for all bike riders. Despite being on the high end of the price spectrum and lacking some grip and mobility while walking, this cycling shoe can provide ample protection and durability to withstand tough terrain and debris.