We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Kask Mojito Helmet and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 395
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Extremely protective in crashes.
- Well-constructed and durable.
- Adequate ventilation for breathability.
- Stylish and sleek.
- Lightweight and comfortable.
- The piece around the back of the head secures the helmet’s fit.
- The ratchet mechanism is secure and functional for adjustability purposes.
- The helmet is secure and does not slide around.
- The interior lining is comfortable.
- The retention system is easy to operate with one hand.
- The helmet causes no pressure points on the head, promoting a comfortable fit.
- The KASK sweatband is more comfortable than older models.
- The padding is soft and more durable than previous models.
- Cleans easily.
- 26 air vents enhance the breathability of the helmet.
- The rear dial adjustment system can be rotated to ensure the back of the head is protected and secure.
- The chin part of the strap features leather for more comfort.
- The helmet is available in 24 colors.
- The helmet provides complete coverage due to the molded-in external shell.
- The dual pivot allows the retention to be placed on the back of your neck for support and stability.
- The inner liner is a gel pad that is non-slip and antibacterial, enhancing a snug fit and fighting smells.
- The chinstrap is Eco-leather, antibacterial, and washable.
- The internal pads are easy to remove for washing.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Shorter chin strap may be uncomfortable for some.
- Some reports of questionable durability, such as the outer stickers peeling off and the reflective pieces fading.
- May not fit some head shapes properly.
- The fit may be better for those with wider heads.
- The woven straps don’t have a leather lining, but feature a 3-way clasp for adjustability.
- The decals are only stickers, and are prone to peeling off.
- When wearing in colder conditions, your head may get cold due to the vents in the helmet.
The Kask Mojito Helmet is a heavy-duty piece that is shown to protect your head in high-speed crashes, reflecting the durability, protection, and safety of the helmet. The adjustability, complete coverage, and inner comfort features make this a top choice for any level of cyclist.