We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Hestra Heli Ski Junior Glove – Kids’ and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 19
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Versatile to use for casual use and outdoor sports.
- Can easily take on and off without any issues for added functionality.
- Features a wrist strap so that you don’t have to worry about losing the gloves.
- Features high-quality construction and materials for long-lasting use.
- The look is stylish and aesthetic for use on the slopes or around town.
- Durable for use in tough terrain and over multiple seasons.
- Provides plenty of flexibility and mobility for gripping ski poles.
- Keeps hands warm and dry during inclement and cold weather.
- Features removable liners to quickly dry the gloves after a day of skiing.
- The goat leather exterior is very durable against rough terrain.
- The insulated liner can keep hands warm in very cold conditions.
- The pull strap Velcro closures tighten and secure around the hand for a snug fit.
- The Velcro ensures that warmth stays inside and keeps wind and cold from entering the gloves.
- Waterproof and windproof due to the 3-layered protection that will keep hands warm and dry in tough conditions.
- The removable insulated liner dries very quickly while not in use.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of the sizing running too small, so you may have to try-on before purchasing.
- At the high end of the price spectrum when compared to other kids’ gloves.
- Expensive when compared to other children’s gloves on the market.
The Hestra Heli Ski Junior Glove for kids are comfortable, warm, and protective for keeping your children’s hands dry and cozy during cold, wintry days. Despite being on the high end of the price spectrum, you get what you pay for – a durable, weatherproof, and easy-to-use glove that will last multiple seasons.