We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Pearl Izumi Versa Quilted Hoodie – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 27
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The fit is flattering and stylish for versatile use.
- Very comfortable for all-day use.
- Features a chest zipper pocket to securely hold your small valuables.
- The color choices are unique and stylish for use around town or on the trails.
- Features high-quality materials and construction for long-lasting use.
- The fit can work for a versatile layering option in a wide variety of weather conditions.
- Features some reflective material for added safety in dark conditions.
- The zippers are easy and efficient to use while wearing gloves.
- The rear drop tail covers and protects in cold weather.
- Contains a DWR finish for protection against light wind or rain.
- Features a zippered back pocket so you can securely stow a small item.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The pockets could be a bit deeper to hold more gear.
- The handwarmer pockets are very small and might not work well to keep your hands warm.
- The hood cannot be stored in the collar area for added versatility.
- Does not contain ample wind or water resistance for weather protection.
- The hand pockets might be too small to comfortably fit your hands in during use.
- The hood can be bulky and uncomfortable to wear under the helmet, limiting the functionality.
The Pearl Izumi Versa Quilted Hoodie for women is a comfortable, relaxed, and versatile option that works well as a layering or stand-alone option in a variety of situations. Although this hoodie will not provide complete weather protection or warmth for very intense weather conditions, it is comfortable while layering and can easily store small items of gear while on-the-go.