We’ve read the reviews across the web for the 7mesh Industries Glidepath Short – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 18
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Lightweight and durable.
- Fits very well and moves with you.
- Pockets are convenient and hold your items securely.
- Versatile due to lighter weight, storage, and flexibility.
- Very comfortable for long days on the trail.
- Uses 4-way stretch fabric in the crotch and 2-way stretch in the legs for ample mobility.
- Durable and quick to dry.
- Two hand pockets are great for convenient storage.
- Abrasion-resistant to remain durable and protective.
- DWR coating to protect against light precipitation.
- On the longer side and can easily fit over knee-pads.
- The pockets are convenient and don’t get in the way of riding.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some issues with the legs fitting too loosely if the waist is the correct fit.
- Despite being flexible, some of the material is kind of crinkly.
- Not the softest material, but not abrasive either.
- Fairly expensive considering they don’t come with a liner.
- Not as light as some other options.
The 7mesh Industries Glidepath Short for men is a flexible, abrasion-resistant, and comfortable option that is well-suited for long days on the trail and ample mobility. Despite being fairly expensive and not the lightest option on the market, the free-moving fit, convenient storage pockets, and DWR-coating make this a versatile and durable short.