We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Louis Garneau Enduro Bib Knickers 3 – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 25
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Lined for cold weather for use in a variety of temperatures.
- The chamois is comfortable for all-day use.
- The leg cut is a little bit longer than usual for a comfortable and performance-oriented cut.
- The legs are heat lined to keep your legs warm during cold temperatures.
- The kit keeps you well ventilated due to the breathable material.
- The shoulder straps are wide for a comfortable fit.
- The Heatmaxx fabric can keep you warm in very cold temperatures.
- The fabric can wick away moisture to provide extra breathability in warm temperatures.
- The chamois is padded for comfort while riding and limits chafing.
- Holds up well after prolonged use for extra durability.
- Features high-quality materials and construction at a great value.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The fabric is on the heavy side, so it might be a little bit warm for hot weather riding.
- The fabric on the seat of the bib can show wear and tear easily.
- The warm and thicker fabric might be too warm for hot and humid climates.
- There are some signs of the fabric pilling inside of the thighs.
- There is less airflow to the chamois region, so it can build up heat and moisture quicker than the other sections of the bib.
The Louis Garneau Enduro Bib Knickers 3 for men is a warm, comfortable, and performance-oriented bib that is designed for cold weather and biking in freezing temperatures. Since these are warmer and too thick for warm climates, these bib knickers could be a good choice for cyclists who want a breathable, comfortable, and high-quality option in colder climates.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.