We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Sidi Kaos Carbon Cycling Shoe – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 13
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Fits true to size and works well with a variety of pedal types.
- Uses a Techno-wire closure for the lower foot for a snug and secure fit.
- Quick and easy to get them to a comfortable feel while wearing.
- The BOA adjustment is easy to use and can quickly change the fit.
- Very minimal side-to-side play to reduce discomfort.
- Can wear in a variety of weather conditions and climates comfortably.
- Every part of the shoe can be replaced if it undergoes extensive wear over time.
- Provides ample comfort on long rides for all-day comfort.
- Can easily adjust the shoes while riding, adding to the efficiency and functionality.
- Easy to maintain and clean the fabric to keep it looking nice over time.
- The upper is supple for a comfortable fit on top of your foot.
- The sole provides the right platform for an efficient power transfer.
- The sole uses material that provides a good level of stiffness.
- The sole is compatible with three-bolt cleats for added functionality.
- A rotary dial is in the middle of the foot for easy adjusting.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The shape might not be right for some people’s foot types.
- Expensive when compared to other options on the market.
- Some break-in required during the first few rides, which reduces the immediate comfort.
- Some reports of the shoes running wider than previous models and the material having a “plastic” feel.
The Sidi Kaos Carbon Cycling Shoe for men is a comfortable, adjustable, and efficient shoe that can provide power transfer and comfortable material for all-day use. Despite the sizing and shape not being right for some foot shapes, the shoe provides ample adjustability with the BOA dial, durability with the tough outer material, and a snug fit with the wire closure system.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.