We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Osprey Packs Sirrus 50L Backpack – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 97
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Comfortable for carrying long distances.
- The interla top zipper on the top brain works well for storing items securely and quickly.
- Feautres a trekking pole attachment and dual-side compression straps for storing external gear.
- The hipbelt and shoulder straps have padding for added comfort while carrying heavy weight.
- Provides good and supportive suspension to help distribute the weight.
- Very adjustable to find the perfect fit for your body type.
- Easy to load for added efficiency and quickness during camping and overnight trips.
- Lightweight for being a 50-liter backpack when compared to the competition.
- Specifically designed for female hikers and walkers, providing complete comfort and a great fit for a woman’s body shape.
- Features a zip at the base for storing a sleeping bag securely.
- Contains a detachable rain cover for protection during inclement weather.
- Features side mesh pockets for storing water bottles and small snacks.
- Contains a floating top lid with two zipper pockets for quick and secure storage.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Does not have enough pockets to organize and store plenty of gear for longer trips.
- Not the best option for carrying very heavy loads for extended periods of time.
The Osprey Packs Sirrus 50L Backpack for women is a comfortable and highly-adjustable pack that was specifically designed for hikers, campers, and walkers who want a form-fitting and secure backpack. Complete with external and internal storage pockets, protection from precipitation, and padded shoulder straps and hip belts, this pack contains functionality and all-day comfort.