We’ve read the reviews across the web for the The North Face Talus 3 Tent: 3-Person 3-Season and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 25
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The set-up is easy and fast for pitching a tent at the end of a long day.
- The fly is big enough for gear storage on both sides for added functionality.
- Very lightweight for easy carrying over long distances.
- The red-colored corner tab makes it easy to set-up and take-down with ease.
- The guy lines hold the tent taught and prevent any movement during inclement weather.
- Lightweight for being a 3-person tent, working well for long trips and hikes.
- The vents help prevent condensation build-up during humid days and nights.
- The two-tone design and construction are stylish and timeless for use over multiple years.
- Features a mesh shelf for added storage and efficiency to store your gear.
- The two doors make it easy to get in and out of the tent without running into anyone else.
- You can easily set-up this tent with just one person for added compatibility.
- The pole clips help reduce weight and condensation, keeping this tent comfortable in a variety of weather conditions.
- The poles are collapsible, aiding the ease-of-transport.
- The framework can withstand high winds for added protection.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some users complain about the stakes being low-quality and not the sturdiest option.
- The tent might be too small to comfortably fit 3 people during long trips.
- Might be too small for users who are bigger than 6 feet tall.
The North Face Talus 3 Tent: 3-Person 3-Season is a compatible, durable, and easy-to-use option that is suitable for either 1-3 beginners or experts on an extended trip. We recommend trying out this tent before purchasing to make sure the size is big enough for you and your friend(s). Once you determine that the tent is a perfect size, you will benefit from the reduced weight, functionality, and ample storage.