We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Osprey Packs Tempest 30L Backpack – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 275
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The large compartment on top is easy and effective for quickly storing gear.
- Contains an outer stretch front pocket for storing dirty or wet clothing items.
- Features a zipped under-lid pocket for small gear items.
- The entire back of the pack is fully adjustable to fit your body securely.
- The torso length is adjustable to work for various body types and shapes.
- Contains an external hydration sleeve for added compatibility.
- The pack evenly distributes weight to prevent any uncomfortable spots.
- The back panel provides plenty of breathability and ventilation for use on warm days.
- Lightweight due to the construction and materials used.
- Versatile enough for use during multiple outdoor activities and sports.
- Features twin ice ax loops for winter compatibility and ease of gear-carrying.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some user reports of the backpack not being durable enough to withstand tough terrain.
- The fit of the pack and shoulder harness has changed since the previous model, so this can make it difficult to buy this pack online.
The Osprey Packs Tempest 30L Backpack for women is a lightweight, adjustable, and versatile option that can hold gear for plenty of different outdoor activities. The issue with this backpack is the changes from the previous year – since the fit has been altered, it can make it more difficult and tedious to find the correct size for your body. However, once you have learned how to adjust the pack, you will be able to conveniently carry your gear for half-day and full-day trips.