We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Smith Riot Chromapop Goggles – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 84
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Fits smaller faces well.
- Provides clarity, while remaining comfortable.
- Lightweight product with good lenses.
- Stays mostly fog-free in subzero temperatures.
- Comes with an extra lens.
- Color combination is attractive and the look is stylish.
- The extra lens and sleeve are provided for convenience.
- Carbonic-x, a higher quality lens, is used for scratch and impact-resistance.
- Chromapop makes the colors brighter and enhances clarity.
- Utilizes an anti-fog treatment for clear seeing on the slopes.
- The face foam is soft and comfortable against your skin.
- The Chromapop allows you to see in great definition.
- Easy to adjust and provides a good field of vision.
- A streamlined look aids in style.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of the lenses not holding up in certain conditions.
- Some reports of getting a little foggy when very cold outside.
- The cylindrical lens isn’t as good peripherally as the spherical lens.
- A little confusing how to swap out lenses.
- Takes time to change out the lenses.
The Smith Riot Chromapop Goggles for women are clear, comfortable, and stylish goggles that are well suited for skiers and snowboarders who want to see in bright colors and crisp definition. Those who want to look stylish on the slopes and see everything clearly, this is a great option.