We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Rome Mountain Division Snowboard – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 4
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The flex makes this board versatile for downhills and for jumps.
- Provides plenty of pop for ample responsiveness.
- Durable to last multiple runs over various seasons.
- Provides a unique feel on directional riding which some users may prefer over traditional boarding.
- The board provides plenty of stability while going through deep snow.
- The base absorbs wax and remains fast during long-term use, making it a great choice for downhill runs.
- This snowboard is designed for speed and cutting hard lines, which works well for expert boarders.
- The tail’s material and the bindings amplify the pop needed for complete performance on the slopes.
- Features two carbon fiber tubes to provide stability.
- Provides plenty of stiffness to get through tough snow and ice with ease.
- The bigger nose construction prevents any snow from getting caught while moving.
- Stable for use on flat sections while snowboarding.
- Features a centered stance which some users may prefer.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Not the best option for jumps or pipe, showing a lack of versatility.
- Not the best option for those just learning how to snowboard due to the construction and aggressiveness.
The Rome Mountain Division Snowboard for men is a responsive, fast, and aggressive option that works well for speed on the downhills and for getting pop off of jumps. Despite not being the best option for beginners or novice boarders, this snowboard works well for experienced athletes who want a stable, stiff, and performance-oriented board.