We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Burton Genesis EST Snowboard Binding and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 54
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very comfortable and solid for withstanding tough use.
- Great hold without needing to over-tighten the boot, showing the secure and sturdy fit.
- Combines high performance with a lightweight construction.
- The high backs are functional and comfortable for all-day use.
- The binding works really well in most conditions for a secure fit.
- Provided great responsiveness when carving down the slopes for ease-of-use.
- Very adjustable to find the precise fit to securely hold onto your foot during a variety of conditions.
- Offer great response in almost all mountain conditions.
- The highback is comfortable and flexible for great performance and all-day comfort.
- The 2 pieces that comprise the high back make it responsive and flexible.
- Very adjustable for finding a perfect fit for your foot.
- The ankle straps are very comfortable and hold well in tough conditions.
- Easy to leverage the board for added functionality on the slopes.
- The grip around your ankle strongly holds down your boot for a snug fit.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of the ratcheting part not being able to quickly release.
- Some reports of color discrepancies viewing the product online versus in person.
- The 2-piece high back could be fragile over time.
- Not the most responsive option on the market when compared to other choices.
- You may not like the double-take system since it adds some bulk to the buckles.
The Burton Genesis EST Snowboard Binding is a comfortable and highly-adjustable binding that works well for those who want a combination of flexibility and support. Despite some users not liking the double-take system, the binding could work well for those who are looking for a versatile binding that is functional in most conditions.