We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Sage Click Series Fly Reel and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 9
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very lightweight for ease-of-use.
- Provides an audible clicking sound so that you can tell when you are moving the reel correctly.
- The color is stylish and aesthetic for use while fishing or for carrying around in-between fishing trips.
- Reliable and durable for long-term use over many seasons.
- Lightweight enough to work well for carrying long distances and backpacking.
- The retrieve can be changed from left to right-hand for added functionality.
- The arbor is large for style and added efficiency during use.
- Simple and easy to use, making this reel work well for beginners or experts.
- Features high-quality materials and construction for long-lasting use.
- The spool rim contains a big palm space, which makes it easy to use and grip while fishing.
- Durable for long-lasting use and for use in rough terrain.
- Features a large arbor spool to increase the ability to pick up line quickly and effectively.
- Saves weight for use during long trips and backpacking excursions.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Does not provide much drag, which is up to the personal preference of the user.
The Sage Click Series Fly Reel is a durable, functional, and easy-to-use option that works well for beginner and expert fishermen alike. With the lightweight and ease-of-use associated with this reel, the ability to pick up line quickly is a performance benefit of this choice. Not to mention, the lighter weight of this fly reel makes it a great choice for backpacking trips or for long walk-ups to your fishing spot.