We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Giro Empire ACC Cycling Shoe – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 128
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Has a lace garage on the tongue of the shoe so they won’t get tangled in the bike chain.
- Comes with arch inserts.
- More customizable fit with the laces.
- Laces provide an even distribution of force and therefore help avoid hot spots.
- Stiff sole.
- Padded collar.
- Super light.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- You need to unlace in order to put on/take off shoes.
- Does not fit wide feet.
- Sizing runs small.
- Narrow fit.
- Since they are laced, the shoes is not adjustable on the go.
- Low stack height.
- Slick heel.
- Uniform tightness with the laces but lacks micro adjustments.
- Cannot replace the toe pad.
The Giro Empire ACC Cycling Shoe for men has laces for a uniform, comfortable fit. The shoe is light and the sole is stiff enabling you to power up hills. The catch? These shoes work for narrow feet, but may be too uncomfortable for people with wider feet.