We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Storck Scenero Disc Road Bike Frameset – 2015 and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 2
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Plenty of speed for use during downhill riding.
- The thru-axles are secure and sturdy for long-term use.
- Provides a stiff and efficient ride for added performance benefits.
- Comfortable for sitting in the saddle all-day-long.
- The lifespan of this frame is long-lasting for increased durability.
- Provides quick and agile handling for increased feel and responsiveness.
- A great value for the price and the quality in terms of pound-for-pound comparison.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The firm ride will not be the best choice for all levels.
- The bar tape is not very plush and thick compared to other options on the market for all-day comfort.
- The frame does not work with rubber bikes that are wider than 28mm, which reduces the compatibility.
- The frame clearnarce may be too tight for a disc bike, leading to a lack of functionality.
The Storck Scenero Disc Road Bike Frameset from 2015 is a comfortable, high-quality, and responsive option that works well for those looking for speed and durability. Despite some riders preferring a more padded handlebar and extra clearance for bigger tires, this frameset works especially well for wheels smaller than 28mm and those who need an agile and quick bike.