We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Sidi Dominator Fit Mega Cycling Shoe – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 28
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Long-lasting and durable over time.
- Can put thousands of miles on the shoes due to the durable material and construction.
- Very comfortable and fits well.
- Fits snug for a good and stable fit.
- Great for those who have wider feet.
- Buckles are efficient and convenient.
- Stylish look and minimal break-in process.
- The upper material has been re-designed to be stronger, but still lighter-weight.
- The upper is softer to try and prevent any rubbing and uncomfortable fit.
- The upper protects against moisture build-up.
- The tread design aids in shedding mud to prevent any build-up.
- The nylon platform aids in power transmission directly to the pedals to enhance efficiency.
- The Microfiber upper is resistant to stains and scratches to be longer-lasting.
- Mesh panels in the upper increase airflow and breathability.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of the tongue being too stiff to be comfortable.
- Reports of the ratchet buckle loosening during use.
- The tongue leather can rub on your foot since it doesn’t have any finish on it.
- Not the most insulated, so your feet can get cold in winter weather.
The Sidi Dominator Fit Mega Cycling Shoe for men is a lightweight, durable, and comfortable shoe that is well-suited for those who want a combination of breathability and performance. Despite not being the most insulated and some issues with the comfort of the tongue, this cycling shoe is made for cyclists who want a long-lasting, efficient, and breathable option for long days on the bike.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.