We’ve read the reviews across the web for the POC Ventral Spin Raceday Helmet and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: 90 (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.7 stars
Expert Rating: 4.1 stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 277
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The look is aesthetic and stylish for use on and off the bike.
- Lightweight for all-day comfort during endurance rides.
- The straps are comfortable and sit flush against your skin to prevent any rubbing or chaffing.
- The aerodynamics is a great choice for performance-oriented cyclists.
- Contains plenty of airflow and ventilation for use during hotter days.
- The helmet fully protects in the event of a crash to keep your head safe.
- Features great ventilation for temperature regulation during summer days.
- Uses high-quality materials and construction for long-term use.
- The silicone pads are comfortable and fit better when compared to foam pads.
- The helmet straps are soft against your skin and keep the helmet securely on your head.
- The dial mechanism quickly adjusts the helmet to provide the perfect fit.
- The SPIN padding protects against rotational impacts to keep your head safe.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- You may need to try on the helmet before purchasing, as the fit is unique and hard to find the correct fit online.
- The unique aesthetic may not be everybody’s style.
- The price of this helmet is at the high end of the spectrum when compared to similar choices.
- You need to open the dial mechanism every time you put on the helmet, reducing the user-friendly nature.
- May not be the best choice for sunglass compatibility.
The POC Ventral Spin Raceday Helmet is a protective, adjustable, and comfortable option that works well for elite riders who want aerodynamic qualities. With a lightweight construction that can still provide complete protection during tough crashes, this helmet is a good choice for all levels of cyclists.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1, 2, 3, 4.