We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Ridley Helium SL Road Bike Frameset – 2016 and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 7
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Responsive for complete control and user confidence.
- Secure and stable for use on tough terrain.
- Descends quickly and accurately for performance use.
- The price is affordable given the high-quality materials and construction.
- Stable handling to prevent wobbling in uneven terrain.
- Very comfortable for all-day riding.
- Very low weight for the high-quality construction.
- Engaging and responsive for agile control.
- Provides an exciting ride in various terrain conditions.
- The flattened seatstays add comfort for long-term riding.
- The style is simple and clean for a timeless look.
- Contains a high connection to the road for increased stability.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The steering is not the quickest when compared to other bikes, but can get the job done in most situations.
- The bike might be too stiff for some user’s preferences.
- The tight clearances will not work for every level of rider.
- You may need to try in-person before purchasing since the sizing is a little off.
- Not the best option for enduro rides due to the construction and style of the bike.
The Ridley Helium SL Road Bike Frameset – 2016 is a lightweight, agile, and performance-oriented option that works well for those who want engaging control and a dynamic ride. If you can get the right size by shopping in-person, you will benefit from this lightweight and high-quality bike.