We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Louis Garneau Cb Carbon Lazer Bib Shorts – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 33
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The fit is flattering and snug for all-day use.
- Provides ample padding for long pushes in the saddle.
- Breathable for temperature regulation on warm days.
- Provides compression for muscle support during endurance rides.
- The chamois is padded and comfortable for multiple hours sitting in the saddle.
- The fit and construction works well for endurance rides.
- Durable for multi-season use.
- Tight for an aerodynamic and performance-oriented fit.
- Very supportive to keep you comfortable on all-day workouts.
- Technical for advanced use during long-term rides.
- The pad is technical and padded for a combination of breathability and comfort.
- Features sun protection for added skin safety during rides in the hot sun.
- The material prevents excess vibrations while pedaling.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of cyclists developing saddle sores after consistent use.
- The straps can fold during use, causing some rubbing and chaffing.
- The leg grippers can ride up during use, leading to an uncomfortable fit.
- Might wear out quickly when compared to other more-durable options.
The Louis Garneau Cb Carbon Lazer Bib Shorts for men is a performance-oriented, breathable, and padded option that combines comfort and compression into one option. If you can get used to the straps that can fold over during use, you will benefit from the all-day comfort and muscle support.