We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Scott Linx Goggles and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: 89 (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.5 stars
Expert Rating: 4.3 stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 7
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very stylish and aesthetic looking for use on and off the slopes.
- Changing the lenses is easy while on-the-go, increasing user efficiency.
- The fitting system lets you customize the fit to work with your unique face shape.
- The clear lenses provide clarity and vision while in dim lighting conditions.
- The price is good for the quality and construction of the goggles.
- Comfortable for all-day use on the slopes.
- The frame is adjustable for a personalized fit for your face.
- Contains three layers of foam for added comfort during all-day use.
- The silicone strap prevents slipping while on your face.
- The frame works well for a snug fit on small faces .
- The lenses do not fog up during use, making it a good choice for all-day use.
- The venting works well during intense exercise and warm weather.
- The lens interchange system is easy to use for increased efficiency while on the move.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Not the farthest and widest field of view when compared to other goggles.
- The face foam has limited cushion and is less padded than other options that have a higher comfort level.
- The lens quality is not the highest when compared to more expensive options.
The Scott Linx Goggles is a high-quality option that provides a snug fit against your face for all-day stability and comfort. For those who want an easy-to-use option that is fairly priced for the product you get, these goggles are a good choice.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1, 2.