We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Assos SS.campionissimoJersey_evo7 Jersey – Short Sleeve – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 17
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The material is soft and stretchy for all-day comfort and mobility.
- Keeps you cool on hot days due to the ample breathability and ventilation.
- The fit is snug without being too restricting, providing a performance-oriented but comfortable feel.
- Excess material doesn’t catch wind during the downhill, ensuring an aerodynamic ride.
- The pockets are deep and can hold ample gear for long rides.
- Prevents the need for a base layer with an integrated mesh liner for breathability and comfort.
- Designated for use in the summer and hot weather, helping regulate your temperature and keep you cool.
- The seamless arm design and comfortable shoulder fit prevent any rubbing and chaffing.
- The fit is race-cut but still comfortable, for performance benefits and all-day comfort.
- Pulls sweat and moisture away from your skin to keep you cool during high-humidity days.
- Features high-quality construction and materials for a long-lasting product.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- For very hot summer days, you might want a jersey that does not have a collar.
- Some reports of the stitching coming out and pulling after minimal use.
- At the high end of the price spectrum when compared to similar jerseys.
- Very expensive when compared to other biking jerseys on the market.
Assos SS.campionissimoJersey_evo7 short sleeve jersey for men is a breathable, lightweight, and hot-weather jersey that can regulate your temperature on those tough summer days. Despite being at the high end of the price spectrum, if you frequently cycle on hot days, this jersey can provide all-day comfort, secure storage, a performance-oriented fit, and plenty of mobility for those tough enduro rides.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.