We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Western Mountaineering Sequoia MF Sleeping Bag: 5 Degree Down and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 12
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very warm to keep you comfortable in cold temperatures.
- You can quickly move the down around the bag so you can stay warm during the night.
- Keeps you warm during fall and winter months, making this a 4-season bag in almost all conditions.
- Comfortable against your skin for sitting or sleeping in the bag.
- Packs down easily to keep plenty of space in your pack.
- Versatile to use in a variety of conditions to keep your temperature regulated.
- Very roomy so you can move around while sleeping.
- Provides ease-of-use for side sleepers who toss and turn during the night.
- Durable for use against tough terrain.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The temperature rating might not be completely accurate, so it may not work for extremely cold winter conditions.
The Western Mountaineering Sequoia MF Sleeping Bag: 5 Degree Down is a comfortable, warm, and packable option that will keep your temperature regulated in 3 or 4-season weather. Even though this bag might not provide enough warmth for sub-zero temperatures, it will keep you cozy for all other conditions, lasting multiple seasons and taking up very little room in your backpacking bag.