We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Zamberlan Guide GTX RR Backpacking Boot – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 64
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The leather is high-quality for long-lasting use and style.
- The toe area is tough and protective against rough terrain and outdoor debris.
- The construction and material make this boot easy to break-in.
- Very comfortable for all-day use.
- Contains heel support for all-day walking on uneven ground.
- The design is rugged and durable for long-lasting use.
- Features a Gore-Tex lining for added weather protection.
- Provides comfort for all-day hiking over tough terrain.
- Versatile to provide all-around performance in a variety of conditions.
- The style is timeless and aesthetic for use walking around town or out on the trails.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Might not have enough stiffness for some users’ preferences.
- Some reports of the soles showing extreme wear and separating from the upper part of the boot, showing a lack of durability.
- The mid-sole support could not be padded enough for those who need extra foot and joint stability.
- Heavier and stiffer than other boots, making them not the lightest for packing or the most agile for uneven terrain.
The Zamberlan Guide GTX RR Backpacking Boot for men is a high-quality, protective, and weatherproof option that keeps your feet dry and comfortable over long distances. For backpackers who also want some style, this could be a sharp choice.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.