We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Adidas Outdoor Terrex Trail Cross SL Cycling Shoe – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 46
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The grip for flat pedals is high-quality to keep your feet stable and secure while pedaling.
- The construction and materials are stylish for a sleek look on and off the bike.
- The rubber sole does not break down easily, leading to increased durability over multiple rides.
- Comfortable for all-day enduro rides on the bike.
- Fairly comfortable for walking when not on the bike, increasing the functionality of this shoe.
- Breathable to prevent your feet from overheating during warm temperatures.
- Versatile for comfortably walking and pedaling on your bike.
- The high-friction rubber provides plenty of grip on the pedals.
- The new material shortens drying times to keep the shoes comfortable after getting wet during prolonged precipitation.
- The supportive midsole provides ample cushioning for protection and comfort.
- Works well for those who need an all-around shoe that can perform well on and off the bike.
- The soles ensure maximum power transfer onto the pedals, helping during long ascents.
- The upper material is perforated for ample temperature regulation.
- Comfortable for pedaling and for walking, increasing the functionality of this shoe.
- Durable for long-lasting use over multiple seasons.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The thicker sole and stiff midsole can take some getting used to, so the initial riding period may take a learning curve.
- Does not conform to your foot like other similar shoes, so the fit might not be as personalized.
- Heavier than other options on the market, meaning it will be less efficient during long road rides.
- The thinner upper material means your foot can twist laterally easier than other shoes, so it might not be the best choice for those who want a rigid fit.
The Adidas Outdoor Terrex Trail Cross SL Cycling Shoe for men is a high-grip, comfortable, and stylish option that provides ample performance qualities on and off the bike. With a cushioned and stiff midsole, you can rest assured this cycling shoe will keep your feet supported and comfortable during long rides.