We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Santa Cruz Bicycles Blur Carbon CC X01 Eagle Trail Complete Mountain Bike and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 1
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Durable for long-lasting use over multiple days.
- Contains two bottles for use during endurance rides.
- Stable and supportive for use on uneven and slippery downhill terrain.
- Works well for powering up steep hills.
- Lightweight for complete control on rough terrain.
- The stiff frame and suspension works well for technical tracks and descents.
- Works well as a cross-country racing bike due to the lightweight frame.
- The tires grip very well in tough and slippery terrain.
- The low weight and the aggressive handlebar position make it a good choice for pedaling uphill.
- Contains enough room inside the bike for a large water bottle for long-distance rides.
- Provides stability while biking downhill on uneven and rocky descents.
- Comes with various options for increased versatility, offering 100mm and 110mm choices.
- Moves fast to cover a lot of ground easily and quickly.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Does not come with dropper seatposts, which limits the functionality.
- Might be too expensive for beginner and novice riders.
The Santa Cruz Bicycles Blur Carbon CC X01 Eagle Trail Complete Mountain Bike is a versatile, lightweight, and stable option that works well for powering uphills and remaining sturdy during fast downhills. This mountain bike is a good option for those who want a high-grip and lightweight choice.