We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Arc’teryx Norvan SL Hooded Jacket – Men’s and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: 80 (out of 100)
User Rating: 3.9 stars
Expert Rating: 4.3 stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 83
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Packs down small for transporting in a daypack.
- Waterproof to keep you dry during inclement weather.
- The breathability and light material make this a great choice for intense outdoor exercise.
- The hood completely surrounds and protects your face for ample weather protection.
- Breathable for ample temperature regulation during warm days.
- Provides plenty of protection for inclement weather.
- Features a front zip with chin guard for protection and comfort.
- Lightweight for easy packing and layering abilities.
- The fit is stylish and works well for layering under thicker jackets.
- The shell is lightweight and resistant for wearing as a mid or outer layer depending on the environment.
- Features a low-profile chest pocket with a stuff sack for ample compatibility.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Very thin and does not provide much warmth as a stand-alone layer during cold days.
- The minimalist build might not be versatile enough to wear as an every-day option.
- At the high end of the price spectrum when compared to other options on the market.
The Arc’teryx Norvan SL Hooded Jacket for men is a lightweight, waterproof, and protective option that works well for intense exercise or layering during colder days. With a snug-fitting hood that keeps the water and wind out of your face, this versatile layering choice works well for a variety of outdoor conditions.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.