We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Flylow Compound Pant – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 20
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Breathable and waterproof for protection and temperature regulation.
- Lightweight and comfortable while wearing.
- Venting is adjustable to accommodate the various temperatures.
- Pockets are in functional places and holds items securely.
- Versatile for various conditions on the mountain.
- The outside leg vents aid in increasing air flow for ventilation.
- The roominess lets you wear knee pads without being restrictive.
- Air-permeable fabric increases ventilation to regulate temperature.
- Waterproof and durable fabric to prevent against weather and abrasion.
- Pants have ample mobility for full movement.
- Great fit for movement and activities.
- Cuffs are burly and functional for keeping snow out.
- Versatile for various missions and stylish to remain good-looking use.
- Loose and comfortable fit for ample mobility and comfort.
- Reinforced knees and zippered pockets for functionality.
- Internal ankle gaiters help to keep the snow out.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some users do not like the roomier fit compared to the slimmer fit of other pants.
- Some taller users say the leg length is a little bit short to fully cover during use.
- Very little insulation built into the pant for extra warmth.
The Flylow Compound Pant for men is a breathable, waterproof, and durable option that is well-suited for a wide range of temperatures and inclement weather. Despite containing very little insulation, this pant keeps you protected via waterproof fabric, ankle gaiters to keep snow out, and durable material that can withstand abrasions from tough use in the mountains.