We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Burton Gore-Tex Ballast Pant – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 91
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Lightweight for easy layering in cold conditions.
- The sizing is on-point, making it easy to purchase online or in-person.
- Provides mobility and a full range of motion for intense exercise.
- Features high-quality materials and construction.
- Weatherproof to keep you warm and dry in tough conditions.
- The price is reasonable for the quality of pant you receive, with long-lasting construction and waterpfoof maerials.
- Breathable for use during intense activity or exercise.
- Provides a good balance between a heavier material and mobility, for versatility in different conditions.
- Can easily adjust the pants to get the perfect fit for the slopes.
- The pants are seam-sealed for ample waterproofing during prolonged precipitation.
- Contains pockets for secure storage of small items while boarding.
- Features a jacket-to-pant connection interface for added compatibility.
- Venatiles well to keep you cool on warmer days on the mountain.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Pretty minimalist, so those looking for high-tech features might want to purchase another pant.
- The outer material is polyester instead of ripstop nylon, so it is not as durable as other options.
- These pants used to have fleece knee patches and warmer materials, so some users wish the new pant was just as insulating as the previous years.
The Burton Gore-Tex Ballast Pant for men is a waterproof, adjustable, and mobile option that provides a full range of motion for shredding down the mountain. Even though this pant is not quite as durable as other choices, the lightweight material makes it easy to layer in cold weather conditions and move freely while snowboarding tough trails.