We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Feedback Sports Pro Elite Bicycle Repair Stand With Tote Bag and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 395
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Holds a mountain bike frame without any problems, balance issues, or instability.
- Multiple reports of being stable with any size and weight bike.
- Easy to set-up and dismantle.
- Easy to use knobs for changing the tension and angle for holding the bike.
- The rubber on the inside prevents scratching of the seat-post.
- The straps on the tote bag are slightly off-centered, to balance the weight distribution.
- Pressing the button quickly releases tension for easy installing and removing of your bike.
- No problems washing your bike while on the stand, since it is made of alloy.
- Multiple reports of lasting years and still functioning optimally.
- Lightweight at 12.6 pounds, and folds up easily.
- The Secure-Lock allows for a quick-release of the bike with a push of a button.
- The Tri-Knob lets you adjust the pressure of the clamp jaw.
- The clamp head can be rotated 360 degrees, for easy working in any position.
- There are no tools needed for the set-up and take-down.
- The finish creates a slick surface, making the process stick-free.
- The release clamp is very beneficial when working on heavier bikes, by preventing you from having to balance the bike and hold it for long periods of time.
- The stand has stable footing on a variety of surfaces.
- The stand is light enough for any user to carry.
- The bike will be angled downwards at 45 degrees, putting the bike in an ideal position for working on gear adjustments.
- The whole stand is comprised of an anodized aluminum, making it rustproof.
- Professional racing teams use this stand for their own bikes.
- You can adjust the clamp between 42-71 inches, enhancing efficiency.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The upper tube may spin a little when pushing on the bike.
- Should be careful to not pull too hard during wrenching, resulting in pulling the stand over.
- The stand can slowly move downwards, and not hold the position.
The Feedback Sports Pro Elite Bicycle Repair Stand With Tote Bag is a top-of-the-line stand for any serious cyclist looking to do repairs at home or on the road. This durable, lightweight, and technical repair stand is one of the best on the market, and is worth every penny.