We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Costa Blackfin 580P Polarized Sunglasses and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 1233
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Lightweight for easy carrying and transportation.
- Versatile for use on the water and around town for everyday wear.
- The materials and build is high-quality for long-lasting and durable use.
- Comes in a variety of stylish colors for complete personalization.
- Stays in place after you put them on to ensure they do not move around during exercise.
- The frame is great at blocking light from the side for clear visibility.
- The blue lens helps block bright sun and fog for clear vision.
- The glass adds great clarity for a variety of conditions.
- Provides UV protection for ample eye safety during intense sunlight.
- Features high-quality construction and materials for long-lasting use.
- Versatile to use during exercise, outdoor activities, driving, or for stylish use around town.
- These glasses stay on your face during activities, providing a snug and secure fit.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The frames are thinner than previous models, which some users may not like.
- Some reports of the rubber pieces coming off over time, citing a lack of durability.
- The lenses are a bit small for some users’ preferences.
- Not one of the highest options on the market when compared to other choices.
The Costa Blackfin 580P Polarized Sunglasses are polarized, high-quality, and crystal-clear for great vision quality and sunlight protection during sunny days. If you need a versatile pair of sunglasses that will securely stay on during exercise and remain stylish for use around town, look no further.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.