We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Osprey Packs Nebula 34L Backpack and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: 94 (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.8 stars
Expert Rating: 4.5 stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 543
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The straps are soft and comfortable against your skin.
- The wide zip makes it easy to quickly unload and load while traveling.
- Expands to fit extra gear during a full-day trip.
- The side pockets are deeper to hold bigger water bottles and other easy-to-grab items.
- Features a laptop sleeve for convenience going to and from the office.
- The foam back panel increases ventilation during warmer days.
- The laptop sleeve is TSA approved for travel convenience.
- Features hip and chest straps to balance heavier weight.
- The back panel is comfortable and increases airflow during warm temperatures.
- Features plenty of organizational pockets and sleeves.
- The padded laptop sleeve protects your valuables.
- The hipbelt is removable for added functionality while carrying lighter loads.
- There are reflective elements on this pack for increased safety while hiking or biking in dim lighting.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The outer zipper is one-way instead of two-way, which can reduce ease of use and functionality.
- The zippers do not move smoothly and can catch during use.
- Some reports of this pack not being the most comfortable for carrying heavy gear items long distances.
- Not the most inexpensive option when compared to similar choices.
- Not waterproof to keep your electronics safe during prolonged precipitation.
- The hip and chest straps are not thickly padded, meaning they can become uncomfortable if carrying a fully-stuffed pack.
The Osprey Packs Nebula 34L Backpack is a functional, protective, and organized option that works well for carrying valuables and a full day’s worth of gear. For those who do not carry heavy gear over long distances, this pack will provide plenty of comfort, pockets, and ventilation for lighter-weight gear.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.