We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Oakley EVZero Stride Prizm Sunglasses and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 77
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Lightweight and comfortable for all-day wearing.
- Since they are frameless, you have an unimpeded field of view for ample functionality.
- The color of the lens provides a color shift to deal with different conditions while cycling.
- Provides ample clarity while using in different conditions.
- Smooth design that works well for smaller or medium-sized face shapes.
- Very lightweight at just 23g for a light feeling on your face while wearing.
- The technology makes colors pop while you are cycling on the road, sharpening your vision.
- No obstruction to vision due to the frameless construction, enhancing the functionality.
- The ear and nose pads keep the glasses in place the whole time while riding.
- Easy to clean by using soap, water, and a microfiber cleaning cloth.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of the glasses not fitting perfectly straight across some users’ faces.
- Doesn’t do the best job at blocking the wind on the sides.
- Not able to swap the lenses with the EVZero Stride, which limits the compatibility.
The Oakley EVZero Stride Prizm Sunglasses are lightweight, functional, and secure glasses that work well for cyclists of all abilities. Despite not being able to switch out the lenses and not the best at blocking wind, the extremely lightweight and comfortable fit of these sunglasses makes you forget you are even wearing them while riding. Even though they are extremely light, they securely hold to your face in all conditions, which could make these a reliable choice for any cyclist.