We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Showers Pass Skyline Pant – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 97
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Features high-quality materials and construction for long-lasting use.
- Helps block the wind to keep your temperature regulated on cold days.
- Comfortable for all-day use in dry or wet weather.
- Keeps you dry and warm during prolonged precipitation.
- Durable for long-term use over multiple seasons.
- Flexible material for ample mobility while cycling.
- Works well for those who consistently ride in wet and cold conditions.
- Provides breathability and temperature regulation for use during warm and humid days.
- Waterproof to keep you dry in prolonged and heavy rain during your rides.
- Plenty warm to keep you comfortable during winter days.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of the pant being too loose in the front area and too tight in the rear area, making for an awkward fit.
- Despite being comfortable for many hours, they may not be the best choice for long enduro rides.
- Some users state that the sizing runs small, so you may need to try-on in person before purchasing.
- Does not have an accessible and waterproof pocket to easily grab your phone during riding.
- No reflective 3M material on the lower legs for additional safety on dark roads.
- Not as comfortable as wearing bib tights during all-day use.
The Showers Pass Skyline Pant for men is a comfortable, warm, and waterproof option that keeps you protected and dry during prolonged precipitation in cold weather. Although there are some issues with the fit, if you try-on this pant and it works for your body type, it will last multiple seasons, provide ample mobility during cycling, and remain breathable to regulate your temperature in a variety of conditions.