We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Eagles Nest Outfitters SoloPod Hammock Stand and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: 93 (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.8 stars
Expert Rating: 4.3 stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 210
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Easy and quick to assemble for beginner use.
- The construction and materials are solid and high-quality for long-lasting use.
- Very comfortable for all-day use.
- The easy break-down of the hammock stand makes it efficient for transporting.
- Great choice for car campers or those who want a convenient and easy-to-set-up lounging space.
- Comes with a carrying case for easy transportation.
- Compatible with any Eagles Nest hammock, increasing the user-friendliness.
- The design is attractive and stylish for use around the house or your yard.
- The steel, durable construction can hold people of bigger size and shape.
- The base is sturdy for use on a variety of terrain.
- The quick-lock assembly makes setting up and taking down easy and efficient.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The legs can markup your deck floor depending on the materials and use.
- The stand is heavy, and can be tedious for one-person to set-up and move around.
- At the high end of the price spectrum when compared to other hammock stands.
- This stand is heavy when compared to other options, coming in at 6.3 pounds.
- The steel material is prone to rusting if you frequently leave it outside in rainy conditions.
- Might not be the best option if you frequently plan to move around your hammock due to the heavier weight.
- You won’t be able to rock back and forth in the hammock, since this can cause a lack of stability.
The Eagles Nest Outfitters SoloPod Hammock Stand is a durable, easy-to-set-up, and comfortable option that is compatible with Eagles Nest hammocks for added functionality. With a carrying case and a simple break-down of parts, this hammock stand is easy to transport, stable, and long-lasting.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7.