We’ve read the reviews across the web for the TRAVELCHAIR Grand Canyon Table and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: N/A (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.1 stars
Expert Rating: N/A stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 50
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very stable for use on uneven terrain.
- The legs are adjustable to change the height of the table with ease.
- The bag is high-quality and allows for easy transportation.
- Works well for use over multiple days during camping or hiking trips.
- Holds ample amount of weight for functionality during camping trips.
- Easy to put up and take down for user efficiency.
- The travel bag has separate compartments for the tabletop and legs so you can organize your gear.
- Easy to clean for multi-day use.
- The table remains level for cooking while on uneven ground.
- The aluminum material can handle the heat while cooking nearby or during hot days.
- The table is durable and does not fall over during high winds.
- Versatile to work well as a bench and for holding cooking items.
- Lightweight for easy transportation.
- The legs are easily adjustable to find the perfect height.
The TRAVELCHAIR Grand Canyon Table is a durable, stable, and easily transportable option that works well for cooking on uneven surfaces. With a transport bag, this table is functional, easy-to-use, and adjustable.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.