We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Feedback Sports Velo Column and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 64
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Sturdy and stable for long-term use.
- Does not require any wall space or drilling, ensuring maximum efficiency and use of space.
- Works well for storing bikes in tiny spaces, like in a storage closet or small apartment.
- The bikes do not slip or fall, ensuring a secure hold in any storage location.
- The installation time is fairly quick for a sturdy and reliable product.
- Easily adjustable for increased user-efficiency.
- Takes very little time and effort to put together quickly.
- Adjusts to fit ceiling heights between 2.1 and 3 meters, increasing the user versatility.
- Comes with multiple accessories to increase compatibility.
- The rubber-covered arms holding the bikes can be adjusted for complete personalization.
- The column holds securely on a variety of surfaces for sturdiness and stability.
- The alloy construction and silver finish make this a stylish, aesthetic, and modern storage option for bikes.
- The installation is simple and does not require any extra power tools, like a drill.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- If you put too much force on the allen key, it can break and render the product useless.
- At the high end of the price range when compared to other similar products.
- The screws that hold the brackets to the pole are soft and can easily strip, citing a potential lack of durability.
- The front wheel and handlebar constantly turn to the side when in use, which can get annoying and reduce the functionality.
- Might not be the best option for those who consistently carry more than 2 bikes.
The Feedback Sports Velo Column is a great option for those who have limited space but need to store their bikes between uses. With an easy set-up, adjustable arms, and a secure hold, the Velo Column is at the high-end of the price range but is well worth the investment.