We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Fischer Ranger Free 120 Alpine Ski Boot and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 10
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Features a wide range of adjustability for customization of fit.
- The price is reasonable for the high-quality product you receive.
- The walk mode provides a great range of motion for all-day comfort.
- The sole is Vibram rubber for ample grip.
- Although lightweight, this boot is stable and secure in uneven conditions.
- Works well on slopes and for walkability, showing this boot’s versatility.
- Provides a full range of motion while walking or touring, increasing the functionality.
- Very lightweight for all-day comfort.
- The buckles are easily adjustable with micro-increments for a personalized fit.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The hook is not super easy to grab when changing between walk and ski mode, reducing the user-efficiency.
The Fischer Ranger Free 120 Alpine Ski Boot is a functional, versatile, and high-quality option that is versatile enough to quickly switch between downhill and walk mode for all-day use. With micro-adjustments that let you fine-tune your fit, this boot will stay snug and secure on your foot during the entire day.