We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Fox Racing Launch Pro D3O Knee Guard and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: 90 (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.7 stars
Expert Rating: 4 stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 266
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very comfortable for all-day use.
- Protects your knees during tough trail rides and endurance events.
- Durable to withstand tough crashes and for multi-season use.
- Stays in place while wearing under normal pants for added functionality.
- Very breathable to provide temperature regulation during warm days
- The neoprene offers increased breathability for temperature regulation.
- The moisture-wicking fabric prevents excess sweat build-up during use.
- The pads are easy to get on and off for increased user-friendliness.
- The material encapsulates the kneecap for complete protection.
- The pads are designed anatomically to work with the shape of your body for all-day comfort.
- Very durable to withstand tough crashes on rough terrain.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some users think the pads feel a little baggy while pedaling.
- Lacks some inner and outer knee protection when compared to other pads.
- At the high end of the price spectrum when compared to other choices.
- Lacks micro-adjustments on the lower strap for personalization of fit.
The Fox Racing Launch Pro D3O Knee Guard is a protective, comfortable, and functional option that works well for keeping the user safe during hard crashes and comfortable during enduro and trail rides. For bikers who need a do-it-all product who don’t care about spending a little extra money, this could be a good option.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1, 2, 3.