We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Grivel G22 Crampon and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: N/A (out of 100)
User Rating: 4 stars
Expert Rating: N/A stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 14
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Provides security and reliability while walking on icy or slippery conditions.
- The front points penetrate quickly and easily on iced-over ground.
- Compact and easy to store for efficient transportation.
- Compatible to fit almost any snow boot for ample functionality.
- Lightweight for all-day use.
- Stable and secure for keeping your footing on snowy and icy terrain.
- Sinks into various terrain with ease and efficiency.
- The front of the crampon points increase performance in a wide variety of conditions.
- Easy to adjust for complete personalization.
- The safety straps prevent the crampons from falling off during intense use.
- Simple and easy-to-use for beginners.
- The construction doesn’t use any excess metal, keeping the crampon lightweight.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- At the high-end of the price range when compared to other crampons on the market.
The Grivel G22 Crampon is a lightweight, easy-to-use, and versatile option that works well on a wide variety of terrain. Made for inspiring confidence in the wearer, this crampon is expensive, but well worth the price due to the performance benefits and easy transportability.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1, 2.