We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Helly Hansen Loke Jacket – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 660
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The fit is flattering and comfortable for all-day use.
- The lightweight construction and material makes it easily transportable on long excursions.
- The pockets are functional and easily store small gear items.
- Lightweight for easy layering in a variety of conditions.
- The look is stylish for use on and off the trail.
- Durable for long-lasting use over multiple seasons.
- Very affordable when compared to other similar jackets on the market.
- Features a fully adjustable hood to protect against inclement weather.
- Contains zippered hand pockets for secure gear storage.
- The price is affordable for a high-quality and versatile piece that you can wear all-year-round.
- Versatile for use in a wide range of outdoor conditions.
- Contains long pit zip vents for added temperature regulation.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of this jacket wetting-through quickly, showing a lack of weatherproofing.
- Despite being packable, this jacket does not compress as much as other lightweight jackets.
- The Velcro storm flaps can get caught on clothing, showing a lack of functionality.
The Helly Hansen Loke Jacket for men is a versatile, lightweight, and durable option that works well for a variety of weather conditions. With pit zips for ventilation, pockets for functional storage, and cuff/hood adjustability, this could be a good choice for those who need an affordable do-it-all jacket.